Friday, 12 July 2013

Widget Locker 2 Side Slider Tutorial

I've been asked quite a bit how to get the slider with slide to unlock on one end and camera on the other. And also how I use my own icons. Here's how:

First you need to have Widget Locker installed from play store. Add a slider by long pressing the screen in the Widget Locker app. If you are using  one already just long press over the current slider and select edit.


Now if you don't already, get the invisible tabs theme by selecting Get Themes option.
  

Now go back to the edit slider mode (first and second pic) and select the theme you just installed. 
Select one of the sides, left or right and slide it all the way to the opposite side to configure. Under the  actions tab you can select if you want to have it open an application or select widgetlocker actions to select unlock. Now select the icon tab to configure the icon for each action. You can use images in your gallery or from your go launcher and other launcher themes. 
Then hit done at the top left corner of screen to save.
 

10 comments:

  1. Is this for android or iphone? I can't tell haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kristy: Lmao. Well this is my android blog so....

      Delete
  2. Sorry! Where did you get this lockscreen? I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me this font ? please
    I realy realy realy love it !!!
    My mail: jayden.james.jj@gmail.com
    tks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jayden no sorry I can't. It's a paid font from http://heyfayehey.blogspot.ca/?m=1

      Delete
    2. :(
      have you any cute font free ?
      Can you send me ?

      Delete
  4. Hi, I was wondering where i can find the lock and camera widgets buttons you use in the screen shots? Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also the uccw widgets used? ty

      Delete
    2. @tishonna I sell them if you check the other posts. And the widgets are also on my posts.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I believe I bought them already.

      Delete