Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Go Launcher Ex with Themed Notification Badges

To use this app, you need to delete the original version you have installed on your android device first. You will not need to delete the themed versions to replace with different themed versions. You can back it up through the preferences to restore your Go Launcher settings. If you update the app from the play store you will loose the themed badges. I plan to make different ones to choose from in the near future.

Download Pink Bubble Notification Go Launcher: Here



Download Purple Pressed Notification Go Launcher: Here






Theme is Rainbow Stickers in Play Store from Themes In Motion

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. i have a question, we have to uninstall go launcher ex itself and not just the notification app? Thats what I did, but I dont have the notification badges, it wants me to go install the go launcher notification app..am I missing a step?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. You are replacing the Go Launcher Ex app and you do need to install the Go Launcher Notifications app.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you making our Droids pretty too! I now have pink badges, can't wait to try other colors. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Simone You're welcome. :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love, love, love the Pink one Lucy!! Thank you so much for sharing
    these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u make me a go launcher badge ? I can send u the pic of what I want

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u make me a go launcher badge ? I can send u the pic of what I want

    ReplyDelete