Wednesday, 15 August 2012

What's App Plus

So, I found this really cool updated app on XDA Forums called What's App Plus. It allows you to create, download and share themes. Lots of customisation going on in this one. You have to be grateful for developers who work so hard in creating these and then sharing. Here I will share the app link and 2 themes I've made so far.



IMPORTANT  Please delete the previous version of Whats App if you already have it installed on your device before installing this one.


Save to anywhere on device or sd memory then go into app and select the menu button/plus/themes/load. then go back and forth to the location of the theme you want to use and select. Then get out of the app and go back in to see the changes.








6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Got these loaded and they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these Lucy! I decided to D/L it & give it a try! I have one question though? Can we use our own fonts? & How do we apply them? Thank you for all your time & hard work. It's really appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Julie Aww, thank u! I think it's only system fonts. I've checked to see if I can find a way to change font but came up with nothing. And Thank U for ur great walls. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for such a quick response. I'm really liking this app this time around! & you're so welcome for the WP:)

      Delete
  3. hello, when i download this, they say the version is too old. what should i do? because last time i had this whatsapp+ and then i uninstall it, and i want it back, but they said is too old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Charmaine : Link fixed. Will take you to the original app post.

      Delete