Thursday, 5 July 2012

Regarding My iPhone Blog

I have been getting a lot of requests for items from and invites to my iPhone blog, iphonealicious. I just want to let you all know I plan on reopening it. I have to replace all the download links and since I have the kids home with me for summer break I am very busy and just can't find the time. I try to be helpful and share when I can but It's just to many requests. I will not send anything out to anyone anymore. Im sorry for this but like I said It's just to many requests. My daughters come first. So as soon as the iPhone blog is up I will let you all know here and on twitter. I'm sorry, I really try to make everyone happy but it will just have to wait for when I have the time.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reply. I completely understand that your kids come first I have 2 as well , take all the time you need your work is amazing and I will be waiting (: God bless and have an amazing summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @TEQUILA Hall thanks love. I'm glad you like the things I share. I'm in-between using my iPhone and android device and hopefully I'll have some new goodies to offer once the blog is re-open. Thx for the good wishes, know I offer you the same. :)

      Delete
    2. @TEQUILA Hall thanks love. I'm glad you like the things I share. I'm in-between using my iPhone and android device and hopefully I'll have some new goodies to offer once the blog is re-open. Thx for the good wishes, know I offer you the same. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello. Is your iPhone blog reopen alr? Cos one of my instagram friend had your keyboard and I super love it. I requested to follow you on instagram and twitter. Please accept my request. My name in insta is Catt PBS. And catt_89 in twitter! So if possible pls spare some of your time to accept me. Tia! Hope to hear from you soon! :) with love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work!!! and will be very happy when your iphone blog goes back up!! but family comes first ALWAYS. I look forward to it and hope you and your family have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your sweet time Love!!! Thanks for everything you do!!! :))

    ReplyDelete