Tuesday, 5 June 2012

I Love HK Smart Keyboard Skin

After using this keyboard for a day I have to say, it's getting better. With the learn my text option on, it starts learning each word you type. So, if you have the patience to fix all the mistakes for a little while, give it a try. Here is another keyboard I made. This one has a transparent background. Enjoy.



(Only works with Smart Keyboard. Do not unzip!! Save as .zip and place in sdcard/skins. If you do not have a skins folder please create one.

4 comments:

  1. I want this but I can't download it. It says it can't be found

    ReplyDelete
  2. if not let me download you can put the link please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @rae @nadia I don't have the package anymore. I'm sorry. It was with another host that expired and I didn't get to save the packages. If I come across the theme when I get my laptop fixed I will fix the link.

      Delete
    2. @rae @nadia I don't have the package anymore. I'm sorry. It was with another host that expired and I didn't get to save the packages. If I come across the theme when I get my laptop fixed I will fix the link.

      Delete